Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thing #3

Creating my blog went pretty well with just a few minor set backs. We had to create a blog in one of my earlier classes, so I was familiar with that process. I had the most trouble getting my avatar to work correctly. It took me a long time before I finally saved it and then incorporated that picture into my blog. When I copied and pasted the code, the avatar box would come up but the picture was not there. Other than that, creating the blog was pretty simple.
I can totally see how these blogs would be beneficial to use as librarians also. This is a great way for teachers to access different information and ideas. We all know how pressed for time teachers are anyway, so making a blog available to them whenever they need it is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment